♥; Tweets.


    Tuesday, October 12, 2010

    Have the courage to say goodbye. & Have the courage to love again, ♥

    O.O"


    Omg omg. After seeing tht lady pierce her helix piercin. I bttr think twice. Omg, did you see the BLOOD?! Faintz manzxc! But, the guy isnt using gun to shot in, it just 1,2,3 push. Lol! Arhhh! I comfirm shout like hell lorh, if im the one doing it. Hmmmm, shall give me time to consider before holiday. I know piercin a helix piercin is piercin thru the soft bone nehhs. Im scare ;( , but i wan it. Idk why, i just wan helix piercin! But if im gonna pierce it. I hope, theres not so much blood commin out. Omgomg, my heart is pumpin fast now. ;P . What if it really bleeds alot? Lol, im so worried lehhhh. I bet others will say. ( If you're worried then dont pierce lorh ). Comfirm one, ^^ . Shall end here yeahs! Buaihs. (;







    You're something that i wanted.




    Replyin tags. <:

    ` BabyTearsz: Anyway im just a passerby.
    ` BabyTearsz: last long, babe ^^ !
    ` BabyTearsz: Hey babe. Tagged!
    > Thanks babe ^^. Alrights, okok. :D

    ANNE !: Heyy ! :D Are you the girl who are boonhock friends ?
    > Replied @ your blog. (:

    Cindyy: Tagged CANDYFLOSS.
    > Thanks, candyFLOSS!

    WeE TeCK: hey hey tagged :)
    > Replied @ your blog. <:

    Xanthe: srry typor error!
    Xanthe: many*
    Xanthe: Baby jojo thx for de tag now I tag ya bck!I luvluvluv ya mnay many!
    > Love you many many too, baby jojo!! Hhahas, nehmindd ^^.

    Zen: Hey pork! :D Kekekeks. Tags!
    > Heyyy chickennnnn! Hhehehes, thanks ^^.

    =Jolinnn; Heartz: Tags for you, sweet!
    > Thanks, sweet. :D

    Joshua: Tags! Mei ^^
    > Thanks, korh!

    YanRu Teo.: wa seh,got my name sio! :>,haha,I love you too.♥
    > Hhahahaha, yeahhh! ^^. Love you toooo~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment