♥; Tweets.


    Sunday, September 12, 2010

    I love you.


    Hmmmmm.. Lets see what my aunty gived me.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


     Guess this how much? .. More den $10 ..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Yep! Thts the prize of it. Hhehes (: , ex yeah? ..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Hair bands!

    This is what twinneh wants for her bday present. But i couldn't find it. All those are from my aunty. (:
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
     
    This is so sweet ! (:
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
      
    & yeahh, this is all those things tht she have gived to me. Hhehehs.



    Thanks, aunty !

    No comments:

    Post a Comment