♥; Tweets.


    Wednesday, September 8, 2010

    You're the sweetest boy, ♥

      Ain't baby adorable?! Hhehes (: .
    Missed him real much. Oh baby boy. I miss you zehh ! Damn really much canzxc! (: . How i wish i can meet you soon. But you're in korea & im in singapore. Evendo i fly to korea, i still cant see you. Cause you know, korea is big yeah? I wonder you lived at ' South or North ' ? Hmmmm.. i think south? South korea? Hmmm.. i dunno lehh. Awww sad ): .. Haiz. You're the one that brighten my moody day. You're the one that always cares for me. You're the one that always supports me. You're the one that always stand beside me whenever i need you.  Do stay always cute & handsome. Muacks*

    I Love You, Baby Boy !




    Replyin tags (:


    Noelle: i think i've spelled the 'Confrident' wrongly? I guess. Haha
    Noelle: Haha, yes you are pretty. Have confrident, gurl =)
    Noelle: Taggys again! =D
    > Hhaha, nahhh, im really not <: . Thanks!
    Jeralynn: Tags, just passingby. :)
    > Thanks, sweet. (:
    Cind(Y)!: HEHHHEHEHES :"D
    > :D
    Stanley: Hhahhaah :) , ehh da sao ahh. Never go out with kor?
    > Heehehhehs (: , he's busy nowadays. Dun wanna make him more busy. (:
    JOLIN'SuckDieYouszxc: Yes you are laa. SWEET! Hahhahah welcomee =)
    > Hhhaha, NO LAAAA!! ~ ;p . HHhahs (:
    Zhengxuan: TAGS, sis (Y)!
    > Thanks, broo :D
    Cind(Y)!: I LIKE YOUR PROFILE LAHHH CANDYFLOSS! ♥♥♥♥♥
    > HHahahaha, THANKS CANDYFLOSS! ♥
    SHINN: tags, baby gal. ♥
    > Thanks, baby boy. ♥♥

    No comments:

    Post a Comment