♥; Tweets.


    Saturday, September 25, 2010

    I will treasure you.


    New bag! :D , im not showin off luhhh. Just feel like eloboratin it. Hhehees(: .
    

    I was thinking of you just a short while.
    I missed your sweet kiss, and I loved your precious smile.
    I was just thinking of you and your beautiful eyes.
    Just looking into mine, They’ll tell no lies.
    I was thinking of you when I felt my heart ache.
    I wish I had your love, A love that will never break.
    I was thinking of you holding on to me.
    The way I felt, The way it could be.
    I was thinking of you to tell you I’d try.
    To give you pure love, Till'’ the day that I die.
    I was thinking of you letting me care.
    Just to let you know, I’ll always be there.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment