♥; Tweets.


    Thursday, September 16, 2010

    It was when i met you, fall inlove with you. Became your girl, takecare of you. ♥



    Last night I had a dream, overflowed with mystery,
    Not a nightmare nor a scare, I had slept through blissfully.
    I had felt good after that, talked to someone previously,
    Someone special lit me up, don't know what this means to me.

    In the hallways of my house,
    Crowds of people came arouse.
    In my place a party,
    Attended everybody.
    There were lots especially,
    People that were aged like me.
    Find out why, find out how,
    How this girl came don't know how.

    Was a disco, people dancing,
    With the music some were trancing.
    Started to feel lonely,
    That was when she saw me.

    She had a partner, I had friends.
    I told them to make amends.
    As she came by, I was glad.
    Told me that I wasn't bad.

    Left her partner, danced around,
    Strangely curtains came straight down.
    Sealed off everybody
    I danced and got naughty.

    To stop that I embraced her hand,
    Led her out to join her friend,
    So we all were big bunch,
    Dancing packed in big punch.

    As we danced I looked at her,
    I was happy as we were.
    Put my hand around her,
    Dancing altogether.

    She quite liked it, didn't mind.
    That time really I felt fine.
    I saw her face as beautiful,
    Thought her figure wonderful.

    Then I woke up, all a dream.
    For the sunshine brought a beam.
    That was when I missed her,
    Suddenly without her.

    Don't know if I'll ever,
    Be with her together.
    Don't know if she exists,
    Seems she's one of my lists.
    For her face reminds me,
    Someone else, totally.
    Unrelated to the one,
    Never mind, I still had fun.

    That was the night met a girl,
    Took her round and showed my world.
    As we danced it all felt right,
    As it happened on that night.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment