♥; Tweets.


    Saturday, September 11, 2010

    What i wanted is you. Cause i love you for who you are.

     How i wish, i can go somewhere like this. Clear water, breath in those fresh air. Forget all those unwanted things in my mind. & start afresh. I need somebody, who can make me smile when im sad, make me happy whenever im emo. Cheer me up whenever im angry. .. I hate 2 sided bitch, that sucks ttc. Tsk tsk.. How i wish i dont need to worry so much. Just get on my life. I want a good life, a life that whatever i wanna do. Can do.


    Replies

    Noelle: chiobu huh. Hhahaha :D
    > Hhaha, thanks. (:
    Stanley: chio chio da sao. :D
    > Hahhaa, lols! Thanks di.
    Passer: pretty hair colour =)
    > Thanks. May i know who you? (:
    Cind(Y)!: Yaya, sweet hair colour indeed hor! ♥
    > Hhahhah, blehhhhs~ ;p .. ♥
    Random: Tagged once again! (:
    Random: hahha, yeahh. chio colour C:
    > Thanks thanks. ^^
    Zhengxuan: Sis, sibei chio. ~
    > LMAOOOOO! Thanks, di :D
    JOLIN'SuckDieYouszxc: CHIO LEHHH :D . change more ming xian one. Comfirm become ' DUA CHIOBU ' . Hhehe =)
    > Hahhaah, yeahh lor. Holidays. :D
    Cheryl: Nope, you indeed had a chio coloured hair. =]
    > (: . Thanks. :)


     I need what i wanted.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment