♥; Tweets.


    Thursday, September 23, 2010

    Are you serious about me?


    Today, after skul. Ji tou went to amkhub with li zhen. Den after tht pei her wait for bus. Den heard sweetheart they all. Went to walk around, den suddenly rain heavily. Walked quickly back to house, den sweetheart & laopo was with me. Pei me go home, wait for the rain to stop. Den around 2plus, bh kor asked us to come & slack with them. But den i told him im not free, but after tht i went to have a quick bath, den laopo called bh, say tht we're comin after me have bathed finish. Den while im bathin, xiongxiong smsed me. Asked me where am I now. Den i jiu reply him. Den he asked me what time come, den i jiu reply him again. Den around 3plus, waitin for bus. The bus damn long only!. Den bus88 came, went in. Texted xiongxiong, tellin him tht we're comin. Den he replied. Okay(: Be careful hor. You(: . Den i ji tao ps. Den laopo say so sweet~. LOL, i was like damn ps only luh inside bus. Den reached lao, suddenly awhile more rained again. Damn heavy lorhhhhh, den around 4plus. Bx, bh, & weeteck keep on repeatin ( Xiongxiong ) Like 1 recoder like tht! . Den weeteck laugh oh so cute only. Hhahaha, den they keep on sayin ( Eh lynn, xiongxiong xiang ni ) . I was like ( Stop it lehhhh ) , ( Lammeeee ) . I was like damn ps at tht time lorhh. They're just keep repeatin repeatin lehhhhhhhhh!~ , den laopo keep on lookin at xw. She said xw keep on lookin at me. Den around 5plus, i say to laopo & sweetheart. Aiyuhhhh, he only like me as fren luh. Den they say. Noo lorh, i think he fall for you lao. Wth wth ! ~ Den bus88 came lao, laopo & I tooked bus home. While sweetheart went home. Den homesweethome! (: . Den around 6plus, waited for daddy w/ mummy & kor kor. Den daddy reached, send a aunty go home den ji tao drive to airport. Den had burger king for dinner, after eatin finish, was like damn full only luh! Den eat eat eat, around 8plus drive back home. When aunty stepped outside the gate. Lucky was like, barkin barkin barkin, damn hyper like tt ! Mayb he missed her. Hahaha, cutediehim (: . Den around 9plus jiu went home le. Doneeeeeeee~ !

    No comments:

    Post a Comment