♥; Tweets.


    Monday, September 20, 2010

    I may be happy in appearance, but i am sad inside.

    Okay, lets talk abt today. (:

    Sch was fine, had oral test ard 2plus whn it's my turn. After tht over le, was okay. Quite easy only! (: . Den li zhen waited me below. Den we went back 2gether, after tht whn i just reached home. Sweetheart called me. Asked me whether wanna go slack/ play bball anot. Den i say okay lor. Wtf, then say what is bh ask me to call me tell me to come 1. Haiz. Den whn i was waitin for bus. I saw a 1 digit 8 . Den i tot was 88, den i went in without even noticed it properly. Den awhile, i ask myself. ( Why the direction is not the same ). Den i asked the uncle, ( Uncle is this bus 88, he said. Nope, its 268 ). Den i was like, whatthefyk? Den i went down the bus. Walked over blocks to blocks, tired only. Den saw zi hui tht pig. Keep shoutin at me only luh! Szborh! ;p . After tht went round findin tht bball-court. Whatthehell only, damn a long way canzxc! Arghhh, i was sweatin like hell only. Den finally reached, saw them playin bo huan lo me 1 lorh, tht xw. Den after tht saw bh he said ( Xw misses you ). I was like, huh? Whatthehell, blushin -.- . Den after that i bo huan lor him lao. Den while they're playin bball, bh, bx & xw were like retarded manzxc! Hahahha, sweetheart & I were at the side laughin like hell ! :D . Damn funny only! Den after tht 2gether slack, si xw keep on callin us 2 fool. Heng bh bo uh! Hhahahaha! Den played bball with sweetheart. Den ard 6plus tooked bus went back home. Damn shagged only.
    Okay, shall say ciaosz nao! Buaihs! :D





    Its not a secret anymore ! );

    No comments:

    Post a Comment